Take this Course
IN THIS EXPERIMENT YOU WILL…
Observe the Anatomy of the heart by dissecting a mammalian heart.
As the heart is dissected certain parts of the heart will be observed.
- The differences between the 2 atria and ventricles.
- The blood supply to the heart, the left coronary artery and right coronary artery.
- The superior and inferior vena cava is the venous supply to the right atrium and the pulmonary trunk supplies the left atrium.
- The left ventricle supplies the aorta and the right ventricle the pulmonary veins.
- The septum was is the muscular wall that separates the 2 sides of the heart and prevents oxygenated blood from mixing with deoxygenated blood.